Hottest Southern Track ever 2 touch dis board!!!

I enjoyed it. I don't think it's necessary to talk about it's originality when there is clearly still room on the market for it. A hot chorus would make it go. Good job imo.

Keep it up!

wow... that's not very good
sounds like at least 6 tracks on every other Southern Rap album ever recorded.

dergillz said:
wow... that's not very good
sounds like at least 6 tracks on every other Southern Rap album ever recorded.

isnt dat a good thing, so atleast u'll know u can sell it to some clown
dat does mainstream/pop....i mean originality is a good thing, but
originality doesnt bring in $$$ ery time, im usally original wit most of my work
but all originality doesnt get u paid sometime u gotta give em whats "in", nah mean

Last edited:
Yo this is hot im feelin it i can hear jeezy on it

What Happend To The Southern Blues Influenced Beats Like Ugk Everyone Just Went Straight Lil John And Stayed There I'm Not Knockin The Track But Lets Get The Organs And Blues Riffs Back And Keep It Funky

Yeah, dudes on FP are a funny audience, don't listen to none of these dudes who say "it sounds like every other southern beat" anyone who says that don't listen to southern music. That's like saying "that black dude looks like every other black dude", feel me? lol.

It's not the best I've ever heard, but not bad at all. I think throwing in a really sick screwed chorus and making the high 808s that I only hear in the chorus part knock a little harder(the lower ones are fine), could make this into a banger.

Good work fam.

Last edited:
$tr8 up said:
If u seen otherwise post it up....

ps-play on high volume 4 full effect

not to be a critic or any thing if you told us to turn it up for a full effect dnt dat mean you shhould remaster it so then you get a better effect no beef im just say n

Back