hiphop ejay ?

lossoul

anybody familiar with the hiphop ejay series

i could use some help with cd sampling for hiphop ejay 5

hey to each his own .......

well i don't think it's gay i like the software ( i have all the of them )it's the reason why i'm buying the equipment to put together my own lil personal studio now

i just hold hip hop ejay 5 to be my personal favorite that's all

well to each his own .....

i have a beat from ejay, check it out and let me know what you think... i dont use it anymore, but it was my training wheels a few years back. I must say, it will be in my all-time favorites vault. I've moved on to FL 6 PRODUCERS edition, and mp's, i also make raw beats. I have friends that play guitar and they play over mybeats.

section1.gif

Anyone clowning Hip Hop Ejay should understand you're doing the same thing as someone clowning Reason or FL. It's a program you can make music with isn't it?

you better beleive he is. What do you think he uses to get those synths, moogs or nords or something. eJay is reppin hardcore, i hear that dr.dre is an eJay wizard as well. Go cop that and a trinton or a montif and you set boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i first saw Hiphop Ejay I almost fell to the floor lmao cuz it looked so kiddy, the one I checked out had a little taggin section... In other words it didnt seem as serious, especially when you're messing with FL6, Cubase2, Reason3... Over $100 worth.... You kind of think "what can this $39.99 toy offer?"

Then A few days ago I heard some songs that had that hip hop flavor to them, and I wanted to emulate that... I couldn't get it right "manually" yet... but HHEJ hands this style to you on a silver platter. The simplicity of arranging songs, the speed in which you can make a beat, the samples that spark ideas, dam for 40 bucks it's worth the money!!! I have HHEJ 4 and I definitely see it climbing the charts.

I know it has it's nasty limitations, but all my other expensive programs can clean up the mess (thats why I paid so much!!!) If you use HHEJ as training wheels then you're already on a profround road towards vast creativity, hip hop wise...

come on people,everyone starts somewhere,wether its ejay or fruity loops.surely using acid or fruity is the same if u using preset loops like a,lot of people do.and he is tryna sample,so why be hostyle.
i mite even load up the old version(somethin like 2 or 3) an jog my memory an give u a few tips lol.

"The simplicity of arranging songs, the speed in which you can make a beat, the samples that spark ideas, dam for 40 bucks it's worth the money" WORD

i got it in a sale bout 3/4 years ago for around $10,worth it just for the samples!lol

Last edited:
Back