Good Drum Break Loops? Any Suggestions?

Donta Black

Ok, so I accidentally kicked the head off my turntable. ( don't ask, it was sittin on the floor ) >.<

So vinyl out the question. Anybody know were I can find some good ones or even classic loops?

I usually play all my stuff out but im goin' for a more nostalgic / style now

If you can't sample breaks and drums directly off vinyl, you can just sample from mp3/CD/youtube version of the song. Other than playing your own drum loops old records is the way to go!

Asking for and sharing copyrighted material which is includes but is not limited to drum kits, vsts, samples ect are grounds for ban. Please do not ask or offer these on the forums. thank you

If you can't sample breaks and drums directly off vinyl, you can just sample from mp3/CD/youtube version of the song. Other than playing your own drum loops old records is the way to go!

Youtube and mp3 for drums is really a bad idea if u are going to sample anything from mp3 or youtube drums and bass are the last things to sample because you lose most of the low end (which is where these instruments sit) really suffers from the mp3/youtube compression. You are better off using the free (insert producer name here) drum kits that everyone has and hates.

I'd get that turntable fixed as soon as you can man, all of these breaks (both free & ones that cost $$$) on the net aren't near as good as getting them from the original source.

Asking for and sharing copyrighted material which is includes but is not limited to drum kits, vsts, samples ect are grounds for ban. Please do not ask or offer these on the forums. thank you

Youtube and mp3 for drums is really a bad idea if u are going to sample anything from mp3 or youtube drums and bass are the last things to sample because you lose most of the low end (which is where these instruments sit) really suffers from the mp3/youtube compression. You are better off using the free (insert producer name here) drum kits that everyone has and hates.

Hahahah, don't people post copyrighted material all the time in the flip this section? I mean drum breaks are samples of a song. Come on now...

Hahahah, don't people post copyrighted material all the time in the flip this section? I mean drum breaks are samples of a song. Come on now...
we are not posting downloads to these songs. thats the difference. if one knows how to obtain the songs from youtube good for them but FP is not providing the content therefore when the infringement suits start coming its not on FP

Back