Girls, Girls, Girls

EBE725

One of my favorite songs is girls, girls, girls by jay z. Just Blaze produced it and i've been trying to figure out a couple of things. He samples the song "I Love You More and More Everytime" by Tom Brock, and it is evident that he takes the strings from that song and uses it for girls girls girls. But I don't understand how he is able to sample it because in the song by tom brock there are so many other things going on while the strings play like guitar, drums, etc. How is he able to do this?

never heard the sample, well from the song of course, but probably great recording or like dude said ^^^ got domronr to replay it.

Com on how long u been making beats? He just added the drums over the sample like evey other sample based producers. He did not have anyone come over and replay the sample.He just looped long pieces and put them together. Just blaze actually said it took him 4 days to make that beat because he couldn't get the loops to stay on beat. The sample actually was "there's nothing in this world that could stop me from loving you" by tom brock. Not "I love you more each time".

Hit up the cat mytch on these boards. I remember some time ago he recreated the song in Reason using the Redrum module. It was pretty cool although it wasnt exactly the same as the original.

haha yeah, I can see why it took Just so long to do it, that damn sample is actually pretty hard to work. I did my recreation of it, and its pretty close i just changed a few instruments like i put in a crash and a sprinkle but other then that its the same and mine took me 3 days.

peace

this ish is on a coincidence tip mayn, i was jest listening to tha sample and tha just blaze track and was wondering if he filtered tha snares out or not, and i was gonna post a thread askin'yall if he just layed his snares over tha sample or filtered--crazy!

so he just layed his snares over it and looped it??

yeluhz strongs said:
this ish is on a coincidence tip mayn, i was jest listening to tha sample and tha just blaze track and was wondering if he filtered tha snares out or not, and i was gonna post a thread askin'yall if he just layed his snares over tha sample or filtered--crazy!

so he just layed his snares over it and looped it??
just blaze loops alot and this is no exception.

Back