Get your 16 bars on a great song (samples already cleared and sonalready copywrited)

BattleToads

This might be in the wrong section, but I'm gonna shop for MC's elsewhere around here as well. IF you can step it up to the plate and write a 16 about drinking and driving, smoking weed, partying up and praising Allah (if you took this serious like my boy MDinMusic you probably smell like a bag of penis, but if you can write a song about having a good time)...you can be on the track! That's right. This will be good exposure for your MC'n career as this song is going to reach an already built in audience in the Chicago/St. Louis area.

If you are selected the song is going to be kept underwraps up until April or so (legality ****, our website not being up, and whatnot). So, if you're looking for a feature and can do something dope with this beat you win. We win. Everyone wins. Serious inquiries only. Thanks

http://www.divshare.com/download/10438522-a06

Last edited:
wow... after studying kanye's sampling and beats and songs all day today, this is disappointing...

but hey, guess everyone has a different "creative" aspect to them

Not sure how this beat sounded like a Kanye one...was it the chopped up vocals that almost seem incoherent, the nasty synthesizers that don't belong in a hip hop song, or was it the lyrical content that's about having a good time on a Friday night and killing cop.

Sounds more like an MGMT remix of Body Count's - Cop Killer, but you can keep being an ignorant **** talking douche bag all you want.

didn't say it was suppose to sound like kanye. just the coincidence that kanye is from chicago, and the song is, I'm assuming, by a chicago artist/producer. plain and simple, I didn't like. I've never been one to have internet beefs or tiffs, so I'll ask that you don't get your panties in a bunch. its not my flavor, so be it. peace

Peep some of my work if youre interested hit me up
CONTACT INFO:

www . myspace . com/lifewhyz
e-mail: lifewhyz @gmail . com
or on AIM at: lifewhyz

Im with musicinmd on this one...just cause its copy-written doesn't mean its good.... gotta say its def not my cup of tea and its def horribly mixed. Sorry no hate.

This might be in the wrong section, but I'm gonna shop for MC's elsewhere around here as well. IF you can step it up to the plate and write a 16 about drinking and driving, smoking weed, partying up and praising Allah (if you took this serious like my boy MDinMusic you probably smell like a bag of penis, but if you can write a song about having a good time)...you can be on the track! That's right. This will be good exposure for your MC'n career as this song is going to reach an already built in audience in the Chicago/St. Louis area.

If you are selected the song is going to be kept underwraps up until April or so (legality ****, our website not being up, and whatnot). So, if you're looking for a feature and can do something dope with this beat you win. We win. Everyone wins. Serious inquiries only. Thanks

http://www.divshare.com/download/10438522-a06

I thought muslims weren't allowed to drink alcohol, let alone smoke weed...

Silly me.

Back