flip these. 5 soul samples.

don't for get us on the 4th and 5th names for the samples

Good lookin on the samples, i cant hear them but I know I could do them. I'm downloading these samples right now tomy hardrive/mp3 player on school pc cuz my home computer's internet is trippin, so i haven't really posted many flips but I promise I will post every damn flip in a couple of days.

meazy911 said:
don't for get us on the 4th and 5th names for the samples

come on man, chill... ..like i said. i'm not at home right now. and i'm too drunk. i'll check the samples tomorrow. i hope i'll hear your flips too! :)

and i'm glad ya'll like the samples!

slimmjimm19 said:
samples are fire thanks....and that beat for the finland dudes is ill man

thanks for the the love! ...and yeah i'm from Finland also! :)

Last edited:
yo 88Thao, i can't hear the flip yet BUT i'll check it tomorrow WHEN i'm at home damn it :D:D:D and yeah i'm still drunk. here in finland everyone is drinking 24/7...i know that sounds **** but i can't help it :D maybe i should go offline :D ****

hiphopjay said:
Lol yo u still drunk homie?

yeah man...

Last edited:
why do people keep uploading samples with no names.. wats the point of flippin somethin you dont know... **** is pointless.. dude aint helpin yall out.. cause when u do get a good flip u not gon be able to sell the beat if you don tkno the sample...

Charli Brown said:
why do people keep uploading samples with no names.. wats the point of flippin somethin you dont know... **** is pointless.. dude aint helpin yall out.. cause when u do get a good flip u not gon be able to sell the beat if you don tkno the sample...

Yeah true there. It would help to give the artist name and title.

Charli Brown said:

**** ! ! i already said it about 5 times: i'll give you the god damn names tomorrow! ...i'm not at home right now. read the the comments. i already gave the names of the first 3 samples. this was the last time i'll post samples here.... maybe i should have posted the artist names. sorry. no disrespect to anyone. i got your point but i already said it many times....... peace! i'm out

I c u homie. Good look on the samples. Like the way u flippd sample nmbr 2. Keep dat shiit up

damn, all the love for you guys who actually see my point here. and good to hear you feel my sound too. thanks!! i'll check the flips tomorrow! :) it kinda sucks that i share these samples and i only get ****ty comments from some people. i did say that i'll give the god damn names of the songs.. **** is funny :D

Last edited:
pumppuhaulikkomies said:
damn, all the love for you guys who actually see my point here. and good to hear you feel my sound too. thanks!! i'll check the flips tomorrow! :) it kinda sucks that i share these samples and i only get ****ty comments from some people. i did say that i'll give the god damn names of the songs.. **** is funny :D

dont sweat it man. just wondering are you an FL producer?

haha! :D sorry, it just got me mad.... naah, i'm pretty much doing everything with mpd and fxpansion nowadays.... i know people don't usually use that, but i like it. easy to use.

Back