flip these. 5 soul samples.

Scholick Beats said:
Hello lads :) its my first flip here at FP, i remixed sample 2 and this is the result as of now, (wanted to get some tips before i finish it) xD

its some type of hip hop, not really sure what kind though :D
some critisism would be greatly appreciated :)

by the way i listened to almost all the flips here, and i ave to say there are really some great producers here, i love the way everybody has their own ideas and how different all the flips are :P
and yes there are those of us whos still learning and dont have top quality tracks but its nice to see
people being so constructive in their opinions :)

man, that's cool... sounds very unique. not sure about the snare but that's just my opinion:)

luissio: gooood flip too! your drums sound better now. :)

Last edited:
(R)Con said:
Yo, man...I wasn't expecting anything that nice. That was good for being your first...if it really is your first. Call me crazy, but it sounds to me like you been choppin for a little while. Anyway, good work. I really really liked ur flip. Only thing I could say is, maybe don't bring the vocal samples in so early. Maybe, bring them in like every 4th bar or something like that. Try making a little intro for the beat too, that always ads a little flare.

Great work.

Thanks for the feed back and actually i've always been a more of a loop guy before i found this site and i see what u mean about the vocal sample. I'll see what i can do wid an intro.

3 in 1

Was gonna go all out and get choppy with it, throw in the guitar and what not but I'm over it(tired).

Yep

Luissio said:
I added some FX, recreated the drum.. here it it if you want to listen to it.

I like it a lot, man. Great work. I like the changes. I think you have a great beat on your hands there.

i kno im a lil late on these lol but i havent been on this site in a minute n ran into these nice samples..good lookin out for postin them up heres my quick flip let me kno wat u think

yo i flipped these in a video, just messed with them none of them are finished songs.

youtube watch?v=bC34LeWjYrw

Last edited:
catacombkid said:
yo i flipped these in a video, just messed with them none of them are finished songs.

youtube watch?v=bC34LeWjYrw

whoa! that beat which had that Strangers in dark corners -sample was CRRAAAZY !!

but i like the other ones too!

you handle that mpc nicely man i gotta tell you...
lol, all of those samples were from me. :D

pumppuhaulikkomies said:
whoa! that beat which had that Strangers in dark corners -sample was CRRAAAZY !!

but i like the other ones too!

you handle that mpc nicely man i gotta tell you...
lol, all of those samples were from me. :D

haha thanks dude. Id put more work into them but i feel ****ty when i dont find my own samples.
By the way the one you flipped is hella dope.

hey awesome samples

its been awhile since ive been on here
check out my flip on the first sample, that i just did just then (i think its the Tavares one), i want to hear what u's think..

it's attached...

check out my myspace as well:
www.myspace.com/nickthegenius1989

just starting out with myspace... i also make the new-age synth/south beats and rnb beats as well

cheers..

Last edited:
i don't know how to download things off futureproducers.com .. when i press a link it opens in a new page and plays on quicktime player but i dont know how to download it.. am i stupid?

So I've lurked on here for a little while but never posted anything. Started doing this a couple of months ago. Anyway, came across these and I flipped sample 2. I'm a beginner (it's my 3rd flip ever) so I could use all the feedback I can get.

Last edited:
Them samples are serious
Thats a real good look
i was on here the other day hating on soul
but this man just changed my look on it
more soul like this needed.!!!!!
Myspace.mak1productionz

Back