!!Flip This!! - Black Ivory Sample

I didnt get a chance to work on this too much..
and i also didnt use the obvious sample at the beginning of the song to flip it.......

.....How do i get the link to show up?

Last edited:
delete the spaces.. it wont let me post links...
divshare . com / download / 7534097-172
sorry wasnt realy feeling it...the drum pattern was nice..but the chops werent my style..and i wasnt feeling the whos the ice or w/e she was saying lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
delete the spaces.. it wont let me post links...
divshare . com / download / 7534097-172

i would chill on those SNARE ROLLS
with those chops i would have layered some other cuts in front of it with a hi=pass filter on them to make it more interesting, i would have changed the drums too

just my 2cnts keep at it

sorry wasnt realy feeling it...the drum pattern was nice..but the chops werent my style..and i wasnt feeling the whos the ice or w/e she was saying lol..

I figured i wouldnt just take out a chunk of the original and throw drums over top of it.. like most people did... anyone can do that.. and that part about "whos got ice".. thats in there cuz this track is pure commercial, and commercial rappers mostly talk about flossin...

i would chill on those SNARE ROLLS
with those chops i would have layered some other cuts in front of it with a hi=pass filter on them to make it more interesting, i would have changed the drums too

The snare roll is perfectly fine.. this beat is just a commercial banger.. they generally tend to have snare rolls as transitions... I dont see anything wrong with the drums either.. but thanks..

I figured i wouldnt just take out a chunk of the original and throw drums over top of it.. like most people did... anyone can do that.. and that part about "whos got ice".. thats in there cuz this track is pure commercial, and commercial rappers mostly talk about flossin...

The snare roll is perfectly fine.. this beat is just a commercial banger.. they generally tend to have snare rolls as transitions... I dont see anything wrong with the drums either.. but thanks..
well you said u were gonna destroy the sample...but your flip was decent at best..not a banger

Back