Fl Is The Greatest

................................ A lot of stuff, if you're a chopper, you could chop the sample more, If not, that's cool. You could also use more energy in the beat from my perspective. Also get more into the drum pattern, put some swing on that you know you could do that on FL, right? I have a problem with energy too when making music sometimes. The point is to get the art to sort of come to life, well at least in Hip-Hop anyway, some commercial/Pop/R&B does the same as well (unlike that bubblegum Laffytaffy, Lean wit it rock wit it ish).
Peace
S II

ain't that the truth

YungFly said:
i feel u... you can make heat on Fl Studio but i dont think it has to do with the software/hardware as much as the user's skills

QFT, there are some people who think their beats would sound SO much better with another software or another hardware. Only thing I don't like about FL is that it cheapens your bassline sounds (it does!) I rewired FL with Reason and watched all the punchiness from the bass just leave but you could probably fix that with another soundcard. Anway, people really don't know how much FL is capable of really. Not to advertise or anything (though it may seem like it) but Warbeats.com has some tutorial videos that show you things you never knew possible with FL which made me love the program that much more.

People always name drop 9th Wonder when they wanna sweat on Fruity Loops, like he just uses a demo of it on his old Dell PC. Wake up man, dude probably HAS an MPC!

Anyway, if you wanna name drop, go listen to RZA (arguably one of the best producers of all time, if not the best) knock Fruity Loops on Roland's MV-8800 page.

Maybe I'm just a hater, but people need to stop acting like everyone's out to get Fruity Loops. If you wanna use that, cool, but don't try to belittle peoples' samplers and **** just cause they have more money and better equipment than you.

Oh, and yes, had you ever actually TRIED an MPC, SP, MV, or any production station, you'd understand the difference in the sound. But you haven't, so you don't know, and your whole entire post is misinformed in the first place.

Renaissance31 said:
People always name drop 9th Wonder when they wanna sweat on Fruity Loops, like he just uses a demo of it on his old Dell PC. Wake up man, dude probably HAS an MPC!

Anyway, if you wanna name drop, go listen to RZA (arguably one of the best producers of all time, if not the best) knock Fruity Loops on Roland's MV-8800 page.

Maybe I'm just a hater, but people need to stop acting like everyone's out to get Fruity Loops. If you wanna use that, cool, but don't try to belittle peoples' samplers and **** just cause they have more money and better equipment than you.

Oh, and yes, had you ever actually TRIED an MPC, SP, MV, or any production station, you'd understand the difference in the sound. But you haven't, so you don't know, and your whole entire post is misinformed in the first place.

Exactly! all FL is doin is lettin all these bum "beat makers" saturate the market with thier Bs music.

Renaissance31 said:

jeez

i agree with you on the workflow bit, on that area hardware definitely has its usability. but youre trying to defend that MPCs and MVs are better in the "sound"? please

Last edited:
I Use Fl 5!!! My **** Bang Harder Than Most Of Tha Dudes On Here. Its Funny Cause I Jus Saw A Magazine Ad For Fl Studio That Said "some People Just Don't Get It". I The More U Learn About Fl Studio, The Better Your Beats Will Sound

It's not what you use, it's how you use it... I see a lot of people who seem to think that buying an MPC will automatically turn you into DJ Premier, but it doesn't work like that... Just use whatever works for you...

Bleek534 said:
hey dont start bitching trying to be a smart ass

Congrats on re-upping a year old thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ "producers" who spend so much time passionately defending or dissing gear/programs instead of making a beat..
*smh*

Back