• HypnotiQ

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • aS20Gp

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Sleep Deez

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
purple ur beat was iight. yes it was "real" hip hop but that doesnt make it better than anyone elses cuz its "real". the sample organ u used is off beat. sleep said he didnt like it, so deal with it. got damn. u shoulda joined the battle earlier if u think u were gonna win so much.

Sleep deez has sold millions.....have you?

What's up with 901 tryin to come in here and take this over? that's why these battles never happen cause a sh!t like that. This is the first organized battle I've seen since I've been on this forum and it got off tha ground and runnin in like 12 hours! there's somethin to be said for that. People always gotta ruin a good thing.

never heard of him Soulja Boy sold millions too so did Florida...not about the money I already make good money.....

Last edited:
prize for next week...canei puts the winner in his top 8. we win publicity. lol idk sounded like a good idea

yo canei can u post that sample on here? I am late on this thread, if you have posted it already can u give me a link to where to download it from, im at work and cant download from sites like z-share and imeem...if you could attach it to the thread id appreciate it! good lookz

johnnyluke said:
What's up with 901 tryin to come in here and take this over? that's why these battles never happen cause a sh!t like that. This is the first organized battle I've seen since I've been on this forum and it got off tha ground and runnin in like 12 hours! there's somethin to be said for that. People always gotta ruin a good thing.

..............................nevermind.

Check this battle out pimpin.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219048

I ain't ruined nothing, I wanted to hear Canei in a battle on FP since he said he might enter in a battle if someone else got it started. Real beat battles don't happen on FP because everybody thinks they are to professional to be in them, so they say. I think they hear certain people and get intemidated so they use the "I'm too busy' line. It's all fun, the winner doesn't mean he's better, just more people liked the winners beat more, if you coming with heat, you get props regardly, but people got egos to live with, and losing a battle makes them feel others are better.

everybody check out the jawns in my sig n let me know wut u think in those threads!!!

wow i havent been in here for 1 day and i got people callin me out. And yes the person who wins the next battle i will put as my 2nd friend on myspace for a week. Not 1st cause my girl will think im cheating on her. WITH A MAN!!!! hahhaaahahaha. sike. But i will post the next sample we will be using when i get home. at 4pm eastern time. The battle thread will be posted on Thursday at 10pm eastern time. so you have more than a day to finish your beat. And do you really think im scared or intimidated by anyone in here. Im not here to take peoples shine and be "The Boss" on this site. I'll battle someone when the time is right. But dont call me out unless your nice and youre ready to battle me yourself. good luck to everyone on the next battle. when this next battle is done i'll post what i did to the sample. but i wont post it before the battle is done. Thank yall for cooperating.

any of u guys that are religious pray for me i gotta interview at bestbuy today lol. i really want this job

thank you lmao

I haven't heard anybody flip that Cherokee People sample into anything that's a stand out...

That's not a knock on anybody. I think that best entry battle is going to put more people in their comfort zone because they're making what they choose with a sample they choose or original ish.

A battle like this challenges people... as you can hear...

I didn't realize I had gotten so bad at sampling... eventhough I think my joint could've taken some of the entries. I just didn't want what I made to represent me.

I'm glad battles are back. I like getting in them when there's decent competition. When it's all newbies that's been making beats for two weeks... it's no fun.

There are some flamethrowers on here now... so I'm down to check out, get in, vote in anything that's crackin'.

I like when dudes come in talking shyt though, lol. Pure entertainment.

Back