ill trade ya for any thing on dis list

1. Alchemist vol.1
2. Dre-mendous drums 3
3. Ethnic Hiphop 1
4. Kanye West drum kit
5. Lil Jon drum kit 1
6. Netunian drums 1
7. Timbaland drums 3

go to sampletoolbox.com it will have most just sign up and post in the thread to see the message but for real stop tryn to get other ppl's drumkits that **** is ignorant craft your own sound and make your own drumkit trust me ive seen these kids take these kits and make a beat like "my kanye west type beat" and all it is is the samples in the kit looped its rediculous
(end rant)

oh yea on another note these "children" (im 16 and ill call them that cause they ignorant) are what gives fl a bad name "i got that crack" STFU you aint got **** but a cracked copy

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont really **** wwith crappy bass like the dre kits and **** hit me up on aim and we can trade i need more 2

aim: mic magican hit me up whenever

i dont really fuk with crappy bass like the dre kits and stuff i got some bass i can trad hit me up on

aim: mic magican

or

msn: rp-mc55@hotmail.com

Last edited:
download thisa soundfont and load up the sound STREET BASS
http://www.sf2midi.com/index.php?page=sdet&id=3028

also about what abstract said. sh1t is complrtly true. im also 16 and there are so many people talking sh1t because they loop the lil cut up sounds that they have in there dre drum kit and think they are the greatist. fl studio is a great tool. it can do more then trigger 1/2 second sound clips that everyone in the world can recognize. im not gonna lie i have some of those kits but only for the drums and once i use them you cant tell they came from the kit. step ya game up peoples.

this is what i do, and i'm sure a lot of people do it as well... i play a 4 string bass, so i put my E and A strings in the mpc and tune up or down to create an internal bass inside of the mpc...then i turn the freq down to like 10(gives me that deep deep sound) and note off... it's easy for me that way cuz i can read bass music so i usually put 14 frets in the C bank with a fretless E and A string and a couple B string frets...(E string tuned to +50 on the mpc is actually an A string)

Back