Cardiak Sampler vst

I am pretty sure he is not using anything specific for sampling outside of FL Studio. Most vst Samplers aren't that great for sampling loops and stuff of that nature. It would be more productive to learn how to sample with what you already have or how to sample with free software if you don't have something already.

Phatmatic Pro has been discontinued for some time. I am surprised he is using that over FL's own onboard sampling abilities it is one of the things FL does very well. Depending on your budget I think if you are going to buy a vst for sampling Maschine is the way to go. That is just me though.

I mean...
Edison and the fpc work just fine... using what cardiak uses isnt gonna have u makin cardiak beats...

Is there a reason u wanna use what he's using

Phatmatik is dope as far as use and what it can do.
I throw a wav or rex file in every now and then and just experiment on the fly.
Not sure about Edison but i don't think it has the same capabilities as Phatmatik.

Never heard of Kardiak but i agree with Spaceman,motivate don't imitate and just use what you
use to do it.

Peace

Dont want to use it cause he useing it. I use Slicex for my needs just interested as to what the Phatmatik is capable of

Dont want to use it cause he useing it. I use Slicex for my needs just interested as to what the Phatmatik is capable of

I'm pretty sure me and Spaceman were referring to the o.p. but thanks.LOL

Also,i had looked up his video on youtube,using the phatmatik and if you're looking to do what he's doing just use any software with auto chop and throw in some pre-fabricated loop packs.

Peace

Last edited:
what would be the purpose of a 3rd party sampler, when you can use the stock one that comes with your daw? don't they do the same exact thing?

I mean...
Edison and the fpc work just fine... using what cardiak uses isnt gonna have u makin cardiak beats...

Is there a reason u wanna use what he's using

Good question. But whatever is more convenient for you works. always remember that software can't do all the work. I've never used Edison though but I do use FL to make beats.

Back