can someone please help me with a sound im looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iight its on this one to at 19 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxeMM07JQ8s

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

actually its a guitar...i used to have it, the filename is sadgtr.wav and its off emu planet phat but im not exactlly sure which vst its from...i really need this sound back though...I dont know where to turn to besides here

I hear the sound that your talking about, but I dont know where the heatmakers got that sound from. It could be sample or some shit they got out of a keyboard. Ohh and I think it was because the original thread you posted in was from like 2009.

Last edited:
I hear the sound that your talking about, but I dont know where the heatmakers got that sound from. It could be sample or some shit they got out of a keyboard. Ohh and I think it was because the original thread you posted in was from like 2009.

yeah its a heatmakers sound i just love that joint there

Heatmakers have a lot of signature sounds I've never been able to find or replicate. They might be off of some old synth they had laying around, if you seen their studio; you would know it's a cluster of instruments and synths.

It does sound like a board soaring. Why not get a soaring bird effect and play with it? You might be able to replicate it, at least get close.

Heatmakers have a lot of signature sounds I've never been able to find or replicate. They might be off of some old synth they had laying around, if you seen their studio; you would know it's a cluster of instruments and synths.

It does sound like a board soaring. Why not get a soaring bird effect and play with it? You might be able to replicate it, at least get close.

thats not a bad idea, atleast if i do that mines would be original but then again, i always loved that sound and i used it in alot of my beats..im gonna spend my whole day on sunday searching for it..and if I dont find it i'll just make my own sound....maybe ill try a heatmakers kit first

Get a roland xv2080 its a preset patch. As for this thread its borderline piracy. I'm not banning you but I am closing the thread and asking you not to ask for keyboard patch sounds again as they are property of the company who released the sounds/modules and are not to be shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back