cables

flatnano601

i have a old old turn table and dare are 3 output wires red white black da red and black are good but da white one is missing da top white part so its jus da bare cable i wanted to put da table in a mixer ive seen dat most mixers have da white and red input what should i do

flatnano601 said:
i have a old old turn table and dare are 3 output wires red white black da red and black are good but da white one is missing da top white part so its jus da bare cable i wanted to put da table in a mixer ive seen dat most mixers have da white and red input what should i do

Get your ass to a pawn shop/Goodwill/Salvation army store and get a cheap turntable (sell junk if you claim no cash) before you electocute yourself.

??? naw man, you're fine, that white one is probably the ground cord...just plug Red into the Right side, Black one into the left side, and the White wire needs to be screwed to the mixer (usually there is a place on your mixer or amp where you attach the ground wire from your turntable to your mixer...look for it on back). You should be good to go.

Back