Break Contest!

T

twinings

Anyone up for posting up a RARE break you have dug yourself and you think no one else has? make sure its in very low quality MP3 format so fools don'y bite your hard work but I'm jus interested to see what you guys are finding...

We'd find heaps that the plods here wouldn't know about, but elsewhere people would be up on everything I have as far as dry breaks, so I'd just be repeating what's out there. If you have some super-exclusives, I would be interested in hearing it. Just post the sound without any names.

every7 said:
We'd find heaps that the plods here wouldn't know about, but elsewhere people would be up on everything I have as far as dry breaks, so I'd just be repeating what's out there. If you have some super-exclusives, I would be interested in hearing it. Just post the sound without any names.

I will post up a couple that I think are pretty rare later, whererabouts would peeps be able to identify everything, I'm interested to check out any sites if you got some links

Here you go, a 10 break medley or my 'rare' breaks, if anyone can name these (or has heard them before) I am surprised....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back