Bob James Flip

netko

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Flip: http://www.divshare.com/download/10417208-051

Sample: "Angela" by Bob James

Yes, I know this sample was used in "Cab Fare" Not concerned with that, just got the vinyl the other day so **** y'all, all y'all, if you don't like me...

feel free to give me some feedback :cheers:

Not bad man, but on these kinds of sample, loosen up the drums. They seem stiff... This has mad potential if you swing them alot! Don't be afraid to experiment!

Kinda stale. No feeling/emotion to it. I don't think the snare works too well with the sample either

My $.02

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, right gilson, something less hardcore would be better for the smooth type sample this is nah mean? i was waitin for the changeup but whats there so far is good. lil variety and u'll be good to go. i never heard the song so maybe theres not much to sample from, if there is more u can use tho, grab more and do the damn thing nah mean?

The Origial was the Theme Song for the TV show "Taxi"..but it's cool...9th Wonder put a challenge out awhile ago for beatmakers to start flippin TV Theme Songs...I may jump on this one too

i flipped this yearsss back but i cant seem to find the beat. it may be on my old computer and lost forever. maybe ill try again if i find the time.

Back