Best beat maker?

C

Catch

Which would you say?

Reason, fruityloops....etc?

Me myself use Fruityloops, BUT, the sound library is crap for hip hop/RnB. And Ive downloaded SO many kits, but still no synths are in high quality, and if they are they sound cheesy as hell.

Any Idea where I can get good stuff?

ps-tell me where i can post some beats, im new here

plz no more reason Fl studio comparison threads... search google for sounds there's a million free ones.... If you want to post beats post them in the reviews sections....

sorry Im new, I just dont know which one is best to use

Fruityloops is excellent for producing, but sound wise, uh uh

yea I know your new thats why its not to much of a huge matter but ppl get all software protective for ish like this .... ;) lol I've used both and it all depends on work flow.... there all based on the same general idea its what you feel more comfortable with.

For sure Fruityloops is comfortable.

But the sounds dude.....the sounds. And ive downloaded kits and bought them all over the net, nothing.

could I use reason sounds and put them in fruityloops?

PS-I downloaded reason demo just now, cant even get it to make a sound lmao. Oh and check out my beat page i just put up dude!

yea there's a few rex files that I have from reason 3.0 that I chopped and use in fl but thats about it... all I can say is let your ear develop... I remember **** that I thought was so dope last year I listen to know and I feel like a fool... and I still have a long way to go i'm slowly learning that u have to be patient....

oh and I havent used reason in a minute but go to preferences and pick your sound device... then click the banks and load the sounds... that should work...

Thanks your very helpful!

Hmmm but now if you could check out my beats in the general review forum, i just added two beats. I dont think im wastin ur time. Listen carefully, i think i have alot of potential and good catchy beats, hence the name lol. But the types of sounds i have are kinda poo, and the adjusters in FL arent that great, really.

Any Suggestions?

I need some really good synths. My songs are of a style like the song Gimme that by Chris brown. That synth is sick as hell, i need **** like that! Ive downloaded everything, EVERYTHING. Direct me if you can?

Yes all kinds, synths are so weird, cheesy too.

The only thing I have righ tnow in fruityloops thats nice sounding is the violin, and all this damn techno ****. Threres way too much techno. Ive downloaded alot of artist kits too, all they offer are snares and stuff, the synths are GARBAGE. I know i could buy synthesizer but im not willing to pay hundreds of dollars. I always purchased beat bangaz and Crunk samples online, still nothing! Im so frustrated, I have all these sick ass beats and dumb sounds that sound nintendoish

Come on dude do you.I do me, rocking an MPC 1000 and Fruity Loops and Adobe Audition.I do all my filtering etc in FL and Adobe and then I send the sample into the MPC and bang out a drum pattern then link up my piano and add a bassline.

Fl loops as well as Reason are both good programs to make music,it all rests on ones Knowledge in how to use the tools,imagination and last but not least creativity.Me personaly I use fruity loops ive been workin wit it for a while now.

Fruityloops is cool and very effective, its just sound limited, and tweeking no matter to what degree doesnt really help. Still sounds like nintendo sounds or techno.

Korg Oasys?

lol thats ur own fault for using fruity loops presets and i dont like FL. as for Korg Oasys google it

Back