Bed Creaking Sound in Club tracks

djangelsquad

I've heard this exact sample in a few club tracks so I'm lead to believe it's probably in some sample pack or some sort of fairly standard sample in certain genres (maybe baltimore club?), so I'm wondering if anyone recognises this sound and its origin:

soundcloud.com/schwarz69/time-schwarz-69-vsop-edit (2 minutes 10 into that track)

soundcloud.com/b-e-b-e-t-u-n-e/06-lovesick (starts one second into that)

sounds like a kids squeaky toy hammer - being manipulated in the hand much as a foley artist would do for a comic effect of the same kind

i think this is the sample ur looking for...

yessss, thanks!!

i attached one more baltimore club sample that i can't find if anyone wants to check it out and see if they recognise it. it's the 'ah-ah-AHHHH' sound that's in a bunch of tracks, typically on the 3rd beat of of a breakdown in the track.

Attachments

• Ah-ah-AHHH.mp3
    74.5 KB · Views: 437
do you know what song that ah-ah-ahh is from?! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it.

I just chopped that from DJ RL - Rude Boy as an example, but its in a tonne of baltimore/jersey club tracks. No idea what the original sample is but I'd love to find out.

Thanks! I were also looking for this sample.
and do you happen to know where to find the other vocal sample that goes like *Ahh Ahh* in those baltimore club party mixes?
the lil john *What* as well as them other one's they be using in Baltimore club mixes.

do you know what song that ah-ah-ahh is from?! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it.
I'm also looking for it as well too. I really want them samples :)

I just chopped that from DJ RL - Rude Boy as an example, but its in a tonne of baltimore/jersey club tracks. No idea what the original sample is but I'd love to find out.
Can you explain how exactly did you chop the sample from DJ RL Rude boy in which you said it was an example. So I can actually sample the vocal myself.

Still looking for a clean version of that Ah-ha sample...anybody know where to find?
Not a clue, But If i do find something on that subject, I'll be sure to let you know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean that I chopped it to sample it, I mean that I chopped 5 seconds of a DJ RL track just to isolate what I'm looking for to post here. I want to know its origins, since it's such a ubiquitous sample in club tracks, I've no idea where it's from.

No clue where to get the ah. Probably just semi-old rap song or some 90s r&b. That's all that new jersey club music is. That bed squeak is straight from Trillville's "Some Cut" from like 2005 or something.

As far as getting the Lil Jon samples. It's just a sample. Treat it as such. Find a Lil Jon song (or even better an acapella) and chop it out. You guys overthink stuff sometimes.

I remember when I first got started, I would take drums and percussion of radio songs. Anytime Timbaland did some drum break down I was like yoink. I thought it was a little lazy at the time but now I think that might be considered too much work/effort to the next gen.

Back