Beat Diggin Documentary

This was quite an interesting vid. It could have been cut down to maybe 10 or 15 minutes but interesting nevertheless.

I disagree with the dude who said that you shouldn't take drum samples from different places, and should stick with one set. I think it shows great versitility and creative awareness when you can take samples from different places and make it into a brand new, dope sounding project.

Good find bro!

SP

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL yah Im looking for a way to get outta software sampling, Im using a combo between Audition & Battery2 and it just doesnt have the fast workflow I was looking for so with research I was struck between the mpc 1k or the Fantom X6 for sampling, after visiting Guitar Center in Jacksonville, I arrived just in time to watch the Roland rep talk to the employees about the features and capabilites, I was blown away at how much the Fantom can do with sampling, composing, and workflow, truly blows akai mpc out the water, so my next purchase will be with Roland! sample for life man

This is really the best video on youtube, ever. I don't care that it is 30 minutes long, especially with stuff from like Mos Def and Common, that makes it even funner. It shows what digging really is.

You can probably find a table for cheap, like, at a pawn shop.

This video was crazy!! I loved every minute of it. I love new york hip hop in the 90´s. The video gave me some motivation and inspiration.

damn that **** is hot

da beatminerz r the ****!! they need to come back out. but i heard evil dee signed to g unit under sha money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back