beat battllee?? anytakers?

alright so rice u wanna host this? or do want me to lets figure that out... and also lets get a diff sample in thiss biiattchhhh.... and yea lets credit ppl with their beats in this one lol im with u on that evil

alright so rice u wanna host this? or do want me to lets figure that out... and also lets get a diff sample in thiss biiattchhhh.... and yea lets credit ppl with their beats in this one lol im with u on that evil

You go ahead and host it. I'm waiting on a sample. I'll be back in 3 hours, if not, tomorrow sometime. The weekly battles was a good thing, need to keep that poppin!

Cool! I didn't know it was officially the sample we were going to use. When's the deadline? Set a deadline, I'll set the battle.

is this it? anybody else gonna flip it? we been had the sample check my old post

Pm your Beats to 901_Rice_Street', he gonna set up the battle.

Alright yall, here's the deal. You got til Monday to post your links. All links must be divshare, if it's anything else, you will not qualify! Moday when you come to this page and see a link to the battle, submission is over. I'm posting the battle in the Battle section, that way, I can enbed everybodies music. I'm also posting the battle here, too, hopefully a mod will sticky it for us. I havn't even started on mine, I will tomorrow. Just listen to the sample a little today thinking, "man, I'm going to do all kinds of stuff to this joint". Let's get it popin! Moday it's on yall. Don't have to say you in unless you want to, but I better have a link Monday. PM me the link, or get your post count up. Ain't that hard! Go to the RaP/r&b SECTION for about 2 minutes....make a thread called "Drake is the greatest"..... reply to all comments...... you'll be at 20 in no time. ;)

Edit: I said Monday thinking today was Friday! lol Friday, it's on.

Friday no more submissions! Battle will be Friday!

Last edited:
O.K people! 4 hours left and I'm setting the battle up! Four people including me got there beats ready so if yours is ready send me the link or post it in this thread. Once the battle is set, no more submissions will be taken.

Back