Anybody Got Any Grimey,Gully, Fire Ass samples, If So please post them!!!!

yeah. ..and throw "no homo" there too....

dang, i just checked the moderators list and it turned out we do have 1 mod on this section but his last log-in was in 2008. we're doomed.....

we should start a riot here! spamming other section and shyt like that. and change our avatars to something that says "pump for president"

J/K

I would definitely join the movement. haha

yeah. ..and throw "no homo" there too....

dang, i just checked the moderators list and it turned out we do have 1 mod on this section but his last log-in was in 2008. we're doomed.....

we should start a riot here! spamming other section and shyt like that. and change our avatars to something that says "pump for president"

J/K
WTF ...how can shyt like that happen

That why a lot of people get turned off by this forum/section. A lot of wasteful post, no good information, leaching and exact same questions everyday("I am new who can hook me up with fire samples" or ''I wanna be Kanye West help me" and **** like that).
Seriously this section defiantly needs a regaler mod, somebody who can put effort into this section.

That why a lot of people get turned off by this forum/section. A lot of wasteful post, no good information, leaching and exact same questions everyday("I am new who can hook me up with fire samples" or ''I wanna be Kanye West help me" and **** like that).
Seriously this section defiantly needs a regaler mod, somebody who can put effort into this section.

:cheers:

there really wasnt a point to get all this serious about it
Oh but there was this isnt samplehandouts.com u cant come on here making requests for samples u get what people post because they dont have to post **** to begin with your first 100 post shouldnt be askin for **** but maybe feedback other then that u will be roasted everyday its kids like u postin askin for **** u think Pete Rock Dilla and Premo had the internet to using as a digging crutch

u know what IAMSOSA, your right. this was a stupid post. I guess i was just too anxious to post something.

Back