The Alchemist feat. Twin Gambino - Different Worlds sample

L

Luissio

The Alchemist feat. Twin Gambino - Different Worlds

Hi fp, anybody knows where is this sample from..

I want to recreate this beat for fun, it will help me a lot.. I did a little research and didnt found nothing...

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a guy on youtube that did like THE ALCHEMIST SAMPLE LIBRARY...and he uploaded like 30 videos about alc's samples....try searching there

bump!

and hello again!

i already posted about this on another forum and this might be a long shot and maybe incorrect BUT....

i found this video game music today with similar melody: http://www.4shared.com/file/213190638/e0668402/clipp.html

^for comparing...

not saying this is the sample but there might be a Cover or something of this track. i finally wanna solve this. lol :D

edit: i cant go to sleep before i find out about this. i'll let ya'll know if i found something. :cry:

Last edited:
I don't think it will be library, sounds like some rare pop.

Have you all heard the original version, not the one from 1st Infantry?

I don't think it will be library, sounds like some rare pop.

Have you all heard the original version, not the one from 1st Infantry?

its either library, or something from asia(soundtracks, 80's pop)....thats my guess...he usually digs alot of asian stuff...and library

its either library, or something from asia(soundtracks, 80's pop)....thats my guess...he usually digs alot of asian stuff...and library

Have you heard the original version of Different Worlds?

you can hear the timpani in the background, possibly asian pop, yeah :)

It's a much better version imo.

might be, yes... but ya'll cant deny the fact that that commodore 64 game turrican's music (the one i posted) has exactly same notes and everything. melody sounds similar... but oh well, i searched for covers and stuff almost all night and found nothing.

WOW im a huge ALC fan and ive never heard that.. that is one of my fav songs to, but that sucks compared to the version on the album..

Huh? :confused:

It's a much rawer version, I prefer it by miles. All the claps on the retail version make it sound less serious.

the original version sounds so thin and raw and unmixed... plus those things alc added at the end of each bar on the 1st infantry version sound so dope! i just woke up so i can't find the right words for them right now, lol.

Back