93 'Til Infinity Acapella..?

G

Gilson

Does anyone have the acapella for Souls of Mischief - 93 'Til Infinity??
(Not sure if it exists)

Would be willing to trade whatever if necessary..

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll look for it i think i might have- it -

your out of luck -i think the best you can do is - run it thur winamp it does wonders if you know what your doing other then that cant find it- its like a ghost --good idea to try to find something like that on the web - probably they should be one on wax if anything, i bet you can order it from amoeba, i do occaisionaly rare diggin myself - but it cost a pretty penny -i bet probably for a copy like 20$ - 30 bucks who knows thou

Last edited:
Thanks for lookin.

I bought the 12" (reissue) and it just has the instrumental, no acapella.

Might have to do that sample inversion thing and see if it works.

Thanks for lookin.

I bought the 12" (reissue) and it just has the instrumental, no acapella.

Might have to do that sample inversion thing and see if it works.
its kinda of tricky but like as is everything in the beginning - i did it for a patsey cline a long time ago - i too k out the voices thou - you good jus get the acapella sort of - plus try adden an effect if you use it in a beat probably it help an give the sample texture who knows i have to mess with winamp again -

I had the Maxi Single of that on tape back in the days. I remember a remix and instrumentals for both vers., but not sure they ever had an acapella included. It was 6 or 7 tracks though. I think "That's when you lost" was also on it, but can't remember.

I'm thinking your best bet would be to track down the maxi single(even if on a blogspot)and hope someone included the entire thing track for track.

Back