#1 On Soundclick, Flawless Tracks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man at least be number 1 if you say you are, I just looked and your at 20th and the same 10 muthere****ers are always top 10 over there every time I looked even if there are better beats on the fourth page, I'm not hating your beats but never seen you on there, kA is 1st every damn day, I wonder if he's made any major beats ? cause if he hasn't than knowone will on SC cause he bin boss hoggin the title over there since the first day I checked it out a year ago.

I like you beats by the way just check'em but your asking for it when you come off all cocky for no reason, if they hatin let'em hate, it keeps your name in rotation, maybe that's what your doing now ? if so it worked hommie.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLAWLESSTRACKS said:
jesus christ.....for all of u guys comin to the thread to talk ****.....plz at least do as much to read the previous conversations of this topic, b/c now its just redundant and repugnant now.....and the only reason y the thread has that name is cuz i couldnt post links and i just started this name today on these forums, so i didnt want ppl to be like....."what u talkin bout"....or "who are u, etc"....so i come out and say...."this is me....plz stop gossipin bout my beats....thank u"....not to brag...and say "hey look at me im great, im number 1 on sc"....no.....the purpose was to get these two guys that keep makin threads bout the beats that i have posted on that site, tryin to redo them.....so unless u want to comment on who they are, why they posted on my beats, or anything to do w/ the original post....plz refrain from hating and get ur weight up....by the way...if u wanna know who i am outside of sc u can do one of 3 things...

grab ur most recent xxl magazine, scratch, or vibe magazines......trust, the internet is not the only means of me doin my thang

I wasn't hating, just making a suggestion because I've been there and done that. If I came off as a hater or whatever, my bad about that, I was just suggesting because there are better opportunities out there.

ALIASTrP said:
Lets GO PANTHERS, ive missed all of the games though if u read my sig ull see why lol. Annnnd i brought a iMac yesterday tv isnt important anymore

yeaaahh. got my money on that bucs a*s beatin sunday!

Ceased Werds said:
I wasn't hating, just making a suggestion because I've been there and done that. If I came off as a hater or whatever, my bad about that, I was just suggesting because there are better opportunities out there.

no problem....simple misunderstandings i guess

CountryGumbo said:
Man at least be number 1 if you say you are, I just looked and your at 20th and the same 10 muthere****ers are always top 10 over there every time I looked even if there are better beats on the fourth page, I'm not hating your beats but never seen you on there, kA is 1st every damn day, I wonder if he's made any major beats ? cause if he hasn't than knowone will on SC cause he bin boss hoggin the title over there since the first day I checked it out a year ago.

I like you beats by the way just check'em but your asking for it when you come off all cocky for no reason, if they hatin let'em hate, it keeps your name in rotation, maybe that's what your doing now ? if so it worked hommie.
damn KA still on top. i havent been on sc ina min, but from bout a year ago, yea i rememner him on top. fool should be doing big sh*t by now, (wit all the free beats he give away, he probably has and dont know it!)

Rick Hollywood said:
yeah it does it means you are a whore

1.) Give beats out for free
2.) Name your tracks after other peoples songs or say this style
3.) Spam up everyone you know to check your ****.

looks like this dude covers all this ****...

the beats are ok though Your on your way to being a wack internet legend like fellow soundclicker DZK keep up the good work

maybe i just want the number 1 spot:victory: wait i dont got a soundclick

proves that your are a hoe cause u want money for all your beats . u should make music for the love of it then it will love u back . and trust me soundclick means a lot ifu number one the better. ask kanebeatz , ask apex,ask shadowville. them dudes and others dominate that.

and they always bring fresh stuff.

u have to what u have to do to spread your name . and u ll give beats away cause thats how it goes. swizz gave camron a beat for 1500. neptunes used to give beats away without any advance . just blaze did the same .

man change your attitude and u will make it

T

to be honest i dont see anything too confusing about your beats. i listened to most of them and they're all pretty simple sounding. so if u look down and you happen to see a high horse under you, go ahead and hop off it.

nothing wrong with giving beats away for free, it helps put a name around and why not if you can just make another one.

yeah....but what ppl dont realize is that u not givein away a beat unless they have full version w/ contract...just cuz somebody got mp3 dont mean sh!t

alot of people download beats from soundclick and spit on them, ive done it but alot of them dont intend on releasing it. Hence not paying for it, if the track gets alot of good feedback then they might contact the producer and ask to buy it.

Thats why i have free downloads on some beats, cos i understand that not everyone wants to release the **** straight away.

Bud Bunner said:
alot of people download beats from soundclick and spit on them, ive done it but alot of them dont intend on releasing it. Hence not paying for it, if the track gets alot of good feedback then they might contact the producer and ask to buy it.

Thats why i have free downloads on some beats, cos i understand that not everyone wants to release the **** straight away.

EXACTLY.....90% of the ppl that will dl the joint is just dl'in it to rap w/ they friends or they just wanna listen to ur beats in they car, so on and so forth....they are just becoming fans....then u'll get the other 10% that will say that they have already two tracked the song and gettin a lot of buzz of it.....and thus they want the exclusive rights to it.....so on and so forth.....that idc bout givin away beats.....especially b/c every beat on my page is over a yr old at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back