I definitely feel your direction, but the timing on the drums could be a hair better...also the drum usage (i.e. cheesy cymbal)...I'm feeling the bassline tho...keep it up, i like where it's going.

Really like it, drums could be cleaned up a bit and maybe a bit more dynamic(change the velocitys up) Also the random open hi hat i would turn down and put a good bit of reverb and delay Other than that its really nice. I'll post my flip soon.

Thanks for the feed. Gonna give the direction of this some more thought before getting back on it but yeah the drums need work. Lookin forward to your flip.

Honestly I think everything works on your flip and its dope! BUT I think the mix is killin it (in a bad way). I think if the mix was better it'd be a whole other story with this beat.

yeap, definitely work on you mix. Do some stereo separation on a sound or to. Or try not to use everything at the same time. Some 8 bars at the intro and then take out an element or two. It needs 'air' I felt like in a crowded elevator :P

And the drum programming is a bit off.
But it's going in a good way. mix better and it'll improve alot.

This is really dope, right up my street. What's up with people moaning about drums today?! :D I can get into this groove. Dynamics could be sweetened up a bit and the OH, I think you should chop it up or put an envelope on it, does sit a bit flat in the mix.

Exotic ****. Keep it up.

Back