Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: **Digging adventures - post what you get**

Srmproductions is offline Universal Soldier
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by kastington View Post
    This is what i'm talkin about Real Diggin goin on, Salute. None of that stuff ppl find on the net and act like their exclusive.

***side note, am I the only one who loathes the "flip this" posts. its cool to share tips and knowledge on records and certain artist n stuff like that, but just sayin, "hey man i have a dope sample, i want all you guys to flip this" is pointless to me.
    Uh.... no..... its fun and its good practice.

statixx is offline Rapper / Producer
    i recently got a jimi hendrick experience for free! that was a dope score.

i also got this record called "the three degrees" got some pretty good stuff on there.

i also bought a sealed cti kudu grover washington jr for like 4 bucks.

i bought about 50 records last weekend ill take a pic and post em later

Gilson is offline Crate Digger
    Bout to head to one of my spots now, hopefully I return with some goods.
    1/2 MouthWest

Nicro is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by kastington View Post
    This is what i'm talkin about Real Diggin goin on, Salute. None of that stuff ppl find on the net and act like their exclusive.

***side note, am I the only one who loathes the "flip this" posts. its cool to share tips and knowledge on records and certain artist n stuff like that, but just sayin, "hey man i have a dope sample, i want all you guys to flip this" is pointless to me.

I kinda agree but not really. I like the flip this posts, its cool to see how different people approach the same thing in different ways. And I get what you are saying about giving out dope samples but I don't think anyone is gonna post their real gems. At least I wouldn't, just cool little joints to flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicro View Post
    I kinda agree but not really. I like the flip this posts, its cool to see how different people approach the same thing in different ways. And I get what you are saying about giving out dope samples but I don't think anyone is gonna post their real gems. At least I wouldn't, just cool little joints to flip.
    Couldn't have said it better.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Just got back from scorin some dopeness. Will take and post a pic of the "best of"
    1/2 MouthWest

"Best of" today's finds
    Mainly for my listening pleasure

records.jpg
    1/2 MouthWest

MrMonk is offline Registered User
    Thats some great finds man!

I only just started a collection about 6 months ago. The only place that sells records near me is a charity shop. So not much to choose from. But the other day I did find a "unusual" find haha. The Godfather soundtrack, but its french "Le Parrain" haha

Xabiton is offline Belly Flop King
    great thread i hope this gets stickied heres my contruibution. nothing very original I hit the quarter bins last weekend and got these for $5 buy 5 get 5 free is a great deal. its not the best record store in town but I like it for chaep digs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Xabiton is offline Belly Flop King
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicro View Post
    i like flip this forthe same reason but people rarely post their flips from what ive seen. id love for this area to become something more than heres a sample you can have but thats how people take it. free samples, drums or to ask about reason refills because for some reason they dont belong in the vst area

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gilson View Post
    "Best of" today's finds
    Mainly for my listening pleasure

records.jpg
    you got some good shit Id love to see your collection. do you got a myspace or anything i dont think ive ever heard your beats

DaveBeatz is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabiton View Post
    great thread i hope this gets stickied heres my contruibution. nothing very original I hit the quarter bins last weekend and got these for $5 buy 5 get 5 free is a great deal. its not the best record store in town but I like it for chaep digs.
    that ac/dc has seen better days! i got a bunch of records with shit sleeves, eaten by moths lol, got em for free anyway! what you got in the rest of your collection?

Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information