Zero luck in finding iconic trap brass sound

n777l

Hey guys... does anyone know where I can find trap brass samples?

I am talking about this kind of brass here:

I have searched everywhere from looperman to the Nexus presets and I haven't found anything similiar to it.

Is there maybe any sample pack that contains this sound or can anyone maybe be so kind and upload some trap brass samples for me....?

I am only looking for the free options.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
not much in the way of free options available for this

you can create this sound for yourself by layering three horns and three trombones at the following intervals

root - 5th - octave or 5th - root - 5th (at the octave)

example pitches

G1 - D1 - G2 or D0 - G1 - D1

see this recent thread for even more detail

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...sign/where-do-these-brass-sounds-come-492391/

don't ask folks to share sample libraries here it is the first step towards asking how to pirate the sw, something we strongly discourage with lengthy bans

It's going to take layering like band coach said.

What DAW do you use. I ask because the sounds needed to do something close to this sound may be included.

Logic Pro - ESX24
SONAR - Dimension Pro and TTS-1
Reason - Orkester Refill and Factory patches

You may also be lucky enough to find a soundfont somewhere on the net.

not much in the way of free options available for this

you can create this sound for yourself by layering three horns and three trombones at the following intervals

root - 5th - octave or 5th - root - 5th (at the octave)

example pitches

G1 - D1 - G2 or D0 - G1 - D1

see this recent thread for even more detail

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...sign/where-do-these-brass-sounds-come-492391/

don't ask folks to share sample libraries here it is the first step towards asking how to pirate the sw, something we strongly discourage with lengthy bans

Ok sorry.

It's going to take layering like band coach said.

What DAW do you use. I ask because the sounds needed to do something close to this sound may be included.

Thanks but I use FL actually.

Back