Youtube sample rights?

no, i steal beats from youtube producers all the time and sell them, you gotta take advantage of your environment, if they dumb enough to upload non copyrighted material then why not sell it ? they can't use anything against me

no, i steal beats from youtube producers all the time and sell them, you gotta take advantage of your environment, if they dumb enough to upload non copyrighted material then why not sell it ? they can't use anything against me

Tell me you're joking?

What a dick.

Get some talent to make your own shit dude... JESUS.

no, i steal beats from youtube producers all the time and sell them, you gotta take advantage of your environment, if they dumb enough to upload non copyrighted material then why not sell it ?
Copyright is automatic, you don't need to apply for it when you make a track..

cant bleive folk do that ! steal and sell music thats not their own ! shoot em all !

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

i just found a guy selling my tunes on soundcloud as his own! what a **** !
ok the internet is ace for this networking but god its ****ed up the music/movie and high street shop world

Copyright is automatic, you don't need to apply for it when you make a track..
Yeah most people don't know that either. Copyrights are automatic. It's can be harder to fight though if you don't have a registered copyright.
I don't mean beats though. It feels weird to not make my own stuff; most I'd ever uses is a snippet of a perc loop or something.

I'm talking about like vlogs and what not. ie, Porter Robinson used Namasensei's audio for "100% in the *****." Did he have to get permission and go through with all those hassles? I realize it's always good practice to get everyone's permission but is it REALLY necessary for noncommercial audio clips?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

@jyre BTW How'd you get your siggy green? is it soundcloud plus?

I realize it's always good practice to get everyone's permission but is it REALLY necessary for noncommercial audio clips?

Commercial or non-commercial, if you want it to be legal you will need to clear the sample.

@jyre BTW How'd you get your siggy green? is it soundcloud plus?
Nope. Look at the link below the player. Add /sphere&player_type=waveform&theme_color=5AD61&color=5AD61&comments_color=5AD61&color=5AD61 after your track's link. 5AD61 is a hex color code, you can use different colors if you want. Pick colors with ColorPicker.com : Quick Online Color Picker Tool | HTML Color Codes and get their hex code.

Back