You must not miss this BATTLE

Who's flip is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
both beats were boring, just my honest opinion. but my vote goes to Del-Fu because his was the least boring of the 2. if its a beat battle yall gotta make battle beats.

can i get winner????

This one's not even close, del-fu by miles and miles. Really feelin your drums/bass/chops, much better than the beat you had for the last battle. Hurt's is hella repetitive and the drums were wack. These are two different levels of production. Hurt shouldn't even get 1 vote in this battle. If he votes he needs to be honest and just vote for you.

This one's not even close, del-fu by miles and miles. Really feelin your drums/bass/chops, much better than the beat you had for the last battle. Hurt's is hella repetitive and the drums were wack. These are two different levels of production. Hurt shouldn't even get 1 vote in this battle. If he votes he needs to be honest and just vote for you.
thank you and thank "gavinrothchild" for your feedback..............

p.s......hurt n' I decided not to vote in this battle

use divshare for the battles next time..

voted del fu....reynolds beat got boring, dels was dope

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurts was not that bad tbh just needed work but del got this... Bass is nice and i like the vibe at the breakdown in middle. Chops are good too.

Yo, Del congrats homie......atleast it wasnt a shut out!
My opinion...sure you added more elements to your beat and that is great and it sounded good...but my beat was more raw and the only missing element was an MC...a great MC wouldve ripped through my beat, i can already envision Black Rob type rapper(flow and vocals) on it

and yes i brought this thread back

Last edited:
like a broken record...does simplicity not prevail any longer? how bout G-Dep special delivery simple as hell but hard at the same time.

btw thanks for listening

word dont get me wrong..simplicity can be great and your beat wasn't bad.. but im just trying to get more posts so the site will let me share links and what not lol

Back