Worst genres to sample?

I've gotta disagree with you about it being difficult to find unused samples... My (albeit fairly limited) experience of digging for vinyl has shown that there's more jazz out there than any other genre! The genre is huge!
The other great thing about many jazz records I've found is that there's often multiple ways you can flip 'em so even if the sample has been used, there's just so much content in there nobody would even notice!

I'm a fan of the jazz section...

Ive completly changed my mind dont know what i was thinking when i wrote that comment. Jazz is like my favorite genre to sample now. Indeed its not hard to find unused samples, i just didnt know where to look. Didnt have a turntable back then, now that i do im able to find alot more dope jazz to sample, and theres some pretty dope shit on the internet if u know what to search for too. The thing i love the most about jazz is the horns, i put that shit in like all my beats nowadays

I picked up a disc the other day with a lot of clarinet in there... Some really intricate parts but with plenty of space that I'm positive are gonna chop out nicely...

Back