Who Wants To Battle? SERIOUS SAMPLERS ONLY !!

THETRUTH529

Point blank!! If your a sampler an you think your good at what you do then put your skills to the test - I provide the sample an set the thread up.

THE SAMPLES THAT I PROVIDE WILL BE FROM ANYTHING WHAT EVER IM IN THE MOOD FOR - !! IT WONT JUS BE SOUL MUSIC !!

CAUSE I CAN SAMPLE AN MAKE A BEAT OUT OF ANYTHING -YEAH ANYTHING - )

THE SAMPLES ARE GOING TO BE ALL DIFFERENT- NOT JUS SOUL - THIS IS FOR SERIOUS SAMPLERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THERE HORIZONS, SO IF YOU THINK!! YOU WANT TO WIDEN YOUR CREATIVITY - I'LL BATTLE ANYONE AN WITH ANY SAMPLE -- CAUSE I BELIEVE A WELL ROUNDED SAMPLE BASED PRODUCER SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE MUSIC WITH ANYTHING SO , IF THATS YOU (PM) ME

SERIOUS SAMPLERS ONLY !!
AINT NO HALF STEPPN ROUND HERE, KIDDS !!

I DO ALL THE LEG WORK!! YOU JUS PROVIDE THAT BEAT FROM THE SAMPLE THE GIVE ..
SOUNDS MORE THEN FAIR !!!

(PM)--- ME

Last edited:
anyone who samples should be able to sample just about anything. Idk why this soul phase has lasted this long. No other style/genre has lasted this long for samples.

Idk why this soul phase has lasted this long. No other style/genre has lasted this long for samples.

I think it's because it's the easiest/most available music online via all the blogs. And nowadays everyone new to sampling have probably only listened to producers who sample soul..9th Wonder etc etc

IDK

Those that want to battle ' i'll get at you wit the sample an the thread - qwik battles - an u must get at me wit you beat so i can post it wit the thread at the same time ..BY TONIGHT I'LL HAVE THE SAMPLES ..

Last edited:
if its too weird...
i wont flip it..

but yeah... you know im in

will there be voting???

i just made this...

check it out.. ill make it a post..

[video=youtube; <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1fGym-m7-Fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1fGym-m7-Fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Everyone watch out... This nigga is gonna be some stiff competition..

anyone who samples should be able to sample just about anything. Idk why this soul phase has lasted this long. No other style/genre has lasted this long for samples.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. I guess not only because its so readily available but many beat makers major influences sampled soul music. That and i think some samplers just don't experiment enough. I like to sample soul too, don't get me wrong but i much rather flip some crazy foriegn and obscure psych shyt over another run of the mill delfonics track.

and oh yeah OP what makes a person a "serious sampler"?

Last edited:
^ I had a semi-rant/PSA type comment supporting what you said about alot of samplers not experimenting enough, but I figured alot of people would see it as an attack or just completely overlook it so I said f*ck it. You're right though.

Let me in! I want to do Evilneedle numbers in this one. lol Yeah, Evilneedle, I'm still jealous. Imma use my speakers and mix this one.

Last edited:
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. I guess not only because its so readily available but many beat makers major influences sampled soul music. That and i think some samplers just don't experiment enough. I like to sample soul too, don't get me wrong but i much rather flip some crazy foriegn and obscure psych shyt over another run of the mill delfonics track.

and oh yeah OP what makes a person a "serious sampler"?
That's the problem with hip hop as a whole. Nobody is trying to do anything new or unique. Its all do what the people before you did. Everyone has this "my favorite producer samples soul so Im going to also attitude" or then theres the people who dont know wtf to do. They go around sampling Joss Stone n sh*t and say sample any and everything.

Back