Where to find more sounds?

Stretch Dinero

Anybody know where to get more drums, synths, and pads, cuz FL is limited, I like sampling but I like to make my original sounds, but I need more sounds to do so. ANybody know where to find any. Its for FL on a laptop.

Does Reason have any good sounds?

Last edited:
i know it sounds obvious,but just google 'free drum kits wavs' or something like that.yall find a few kits that way.or just search for other forums(even this one)because alot of members post up their personal kits for download.
if you dont mind spending a bit of money,try gettin some vst plug ins,i use native instruments FM7 for old school synths,Absynth 3 for weird synth an percussion loops,edirol orchestral for orchestral obviously!
also try native instruments Kontakt,as that is a dope sampler but has shed loads of instruments samples,like 4 gigs worth,an also lets u edit ya own samples from vinyl or wherever,an make them proper instruments that you can play on your keyboard like a plug in.

reason has some dope instruments,but i find that if your used to FL it seems a bit weird using the sequencer.probly just me tho!
i use reason purly as an instrument that you sequence in Fruity thru rewire.

probly no help what so ever,but i tryed! peace

Ay thats pretty good, I'll check some of that out. I just started, and I'm doing pretty nice actually, just running outta sounds, so stuff started to sound too similar ya know. Thanks much appreciated.

127690556_a4b4446921_m.jpg

Stretch Dinero said:
Ay thats pretty good, I'll check some of that out. I just started, and I'm doing pretty nice actually, just running outta sounds, so stuff started to sound too similar ya know. Thanks much appreciated.

NoDoubt.....Some of Those FREEWAREZ ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stretch Dinero said:
Anybody know where to get more drums, synths, and pads, cuz FL is limited, I like sampling but I like to make my original sounds, but I need more sounds to do so. ANybody know where to find any. Its for FL on a laptop.

Does Reason have any good sounds?

Records
Plugins
Google

Is there a specific search for google, cuz the kits are all priced. I dont need drums, pretty much just some piano, guitar and synth type. Its tough when you're on a budget you know.

Back