Where do you guys sample your voices from?

TDOT

What up FP?

Was wondering where you guys grabbed voices to sample to use on your tracks, sort of like HeatMakers type of beats.
Is the voice usually just included in the sample? Or do you guys look for parts in songs where it's only the voice or even look for accapella tracks to sample from?

I'm thinking maybe a bit of everything

What up FP?

Was wondering where you guys grabbed voices to sample to use on your tracks, sort of like HeatMakers type of beats.
Is the voice usually just included in the sample? Or do you guys look for parts in songs where it's only the voice or even look for accapella tracks to sample from?

I'm thinking maybe a bit of everything

Acapellas for you dot com...

Its in the sample unless im going for a southern chopped and screwed hook then ill find those on acapella sites or chop them out of the song.

Yeah I thought everyone did this...? *Kanye Shrug*

Producers don't have them connections like me. I actually hire Kanye to hire the singer to sample the song. And I still get $100,000 per beat. Dudes need to get on my level.

The only dudes making more money per beat than me are Dr. Dre and Timbaland. But they still be paying me to co-produce for them. So that $250,000 per beat that they get is only $100,000 for them because I take 60% of the $250,000. Dudes gotta pay up to work with me.

Last edited:
I just sample the voices from inside my head.

For example my last track featured the vocals of my good friend Mr Quibble the invisible penguin.....the only downside is that I seem to be the only one who can hear his message of wanton destruction.

Or I use samples from acapella samplepacks or I ask singers to come to the studio...

Back