where can i get really good soundfonts/wavs 4 free?

big lo

yo!i've noticed that most soundfont sites keep recycling the same soundfonts.where can i get reall good ones 4 free?also is it possible to download free wav samples like kicks and snares/if so,where?

big lo said:
yo!i've noticed that most soundfont sites keep recycling the same soundfonts.where can i get reall good ones 4 free?also is it possible to download free wav samples like kicks and snares/if so,where?

if you search for and find free sounds on the net they are mostly public domain sounds that are low quality ..sometimes even worse than that....

you can goto a couple beat sites
  • www.modernbeats.com
  • www.banginbeats.com
  • www.p4audio.com
  • www.emu.com

or ,you can sample... and slice the instruments away from the track..(i do this alot makes for your own unique sound)

Originally posted byH&Rhttp://www.hammersound.net/

^^^^ that site is probably one of (if not) the best FREE sound site on the net ... but alot of there sounds are again public domain and therefore not what your really lookin for to build your sound arsenal....

find a person with a synth.. copy there sound library (by sampling of course) ..

theres plenty of ways to get sounds man ... i say you just gotta be creative and stretch the art of music to the outer limits... :)

Back