where can i find quality samples

S.E.P.T.U

Can anyone help me find a website where i can find all kinds of good quality samples vocals and others, normaly when i find a sample i like i download it from youtube but quality is shit...let me know ...one

Go to the library

A lot producers don't know that the library allows you to check out tons of old Jazz, Rock, Blues and Classic cds. Old school producers have been using this resource for years. Go to your Library, they have plenty of cds you can get samples from.. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
just download random songs and chop the samples yourself. you can take like 100 samples in less than an hour once you know what you're doing. get cubase, reeper, or pro tools going and take your own samples!! you don't want to be using someone elses hand-me-down-samples. be original! if you just want drums and bass sounds, i'd search torrentz.com.

Dig in iTunes, Spotify, & the crates and youll find plenty of samples. Keep in mind, when you are using commercial libraries everyone has the same sounds... best way is to sound design your own stuff.

Back