What is the strangest place you found a killer sample? + Free samples....

Musicmaniac1

Hey Guys,

I know it has happened to you! There you where in the same room as your lil sister is watching cartoon then bam you hear one of the illest things to sample that happened to me before. What are your stories where you found some of the craziest samples?

Another place to get cool production tools is this webpage. It gives out a S*!t load of Vst, Presets, samples, Ableton Live & FLStudio files, and other stuff.

it gets updates with new stuff every so often

The Maniac Agenda's Official Website - Korn

Basically... movies. Watching films can be a great influence, not only musically but I usually hear some crazy "samples" in there as well.

Set up your soundcard so you can sample directly from what you're listening to on your computer. Then hit the net. Hulu, Netflix, Vevo, Youtube, Vimeo, iTunes, Pandora, ect. Your brain will explode in less than 30 minutes. I've sampled that Drunk in the Kitchen show on youtube and made a beat with the drunk lady saying stupid shyt all thru it. I've sampled the theme original song from "The Grim Adventures of billy and Mandy(Grim and Evil)" You have the world at your disposal thanks to the net. Especially when you're sampling directly into a DAW or Module like Maschine, BPM, or Giest.

Back