What Was The Sample For You Dont Know From Just Blaze?

K

King Zulu

where did just blaze sample "you dont know" of the blueprint and where did kanye sample "dream" and "overnight celebrity?":cheers:

"You Don't Know" samples "Bobby Byrd - I'm Not To Blame"
"Dream" samples "Jerry Butler - No Money Down"
"Overnight Celebrity" samples "Lenny Williams - Cause I Love You"

Last edited:
NO DISS...BUT ONLY THEY COULD TOUCH THEM SONGS....cuz BLAZE with the "yelling/or gospel cry " at the end of the song and just the horn/string mix and the chipmunk snippets thoroughout the track has his "sound" on it to flip it and make it sound not like A JUST BLAZE produced track would be hard.......and kanye with the DREAM JOINT ask alot of folks his bongos/congas are all in it and throughout the song and the arrangement of the sample its a got a weird measure in it kinda offtilt so it fits his "sound" but still hjas bounce to it ...and THE GAMEs' lyrics purify the track...alone...so reproducing it ...too would be ...hard to match or come close to

Last edited:
eccentric1 said:
NO DISS...BUT ONLY THEY COULD TOUCH THEM SONGS....cuz BLAZE with the "yelling/or gospel cry " at the end of the song and just the horn/string mix and the chipmunk snippets thoroughout the track has his "sound" on it to flip it and make it sound not like A JUST BLAZE produced track would be hard.......and kanye with the DREAM JOINT ask alot of folks his bongos/congas are all in it and throughout the song and the arrangement of the sample its a got a weird measure in it kinda offtilt so it fits his "sound" but still hjas bounce to it ...and THE GAMEs' lyrics purify the track...alone...so reproducing it ...too would be ...hard to match or come close to

Yeah but dude can put his own flavor on it and make it something special... hell he might make something better!?

I just got through listening to the original song (bobby byrd's you don't know) and no one can match the quality, the pain, and the soul of the original track. I wonder if it's possible to sample music with out becoming enthralled with the artist that you are sampling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back