What Kind of equipment do you guys use??

Man i dont have all that equipment sooooo..i use FL10 and my axiom keyboard....BeatMaker rawr!

Check out the sig to hear my quality

Software: Logic Pro 9 and Reason 5 with a bunch of Refils and VST's.
Hardware: M-Audio Fast Track II Interface, M-Audio Keyrig 49 Midi Controller, Akai MPD 18 Pad controller and a Pair of Alesis M1 Active 520 Studio Monitors.

Not much but it does get the job done rather well I'd say. I do wanna upgrade a lot of it, such as getting a pair of Yamaha Monitors/Sub and maybe a N.I Maschine and Axiom Pro. More equipment never hurts much... Except the wallet I guess? :)

Hardware: MV-8000 and Stanton turntable. Software: Reason 5 and Recycle 2.1.

For software I'm using Reason, ReCycle, FL, PT 8LE although after the trial expires it'll be PT10, Cubase AI5, and I have Reaper but I almost never use it.

Hardware I have my MPC1000, Yamaha MOX6, CDJ850, Technics 1200, Rane TTM56S, Roland PCR800, Axiom 25, and the Yamaha HS-50...I've accumulated all of this over the past 4 years

Software: FL Studio 8 or Pro Tools SE
Hardware: Akai MPC1000, Microkorg (which I rarely use though..), Stanton T-60 and mixer and a M-Audio Fast track.

I still want to have a Korg Padkontrol though, as a midi controller.

Software: FL Studio 10 and Adobe Audition CS5.5 for vocal recordings
Hardware: MPD18, Steinberg CI1, AKG K171 MK2 and SM Pro Audio CM01

Maschine Mikro, M-Audio 49 keystation, Reason 5, Fl Studio 10, Live 8, sometimes Reaper, Adobe Audition CS5, Wavepad.

Last edited:
Back