what is Crack Music? Why are catz calling their Music Crack?

crack music is usually uses soul or rock samples. mainly sped up. fast hihat patterns. fp's crack city has a some crack music.

Crack. superior to the average.
Example of use: "This song is pure crack!!"
Crack is also an illegal substance made from cooking powder cocaine to a rock form.It hit streets across the country in the '80s and became an epidemic.
crackpic.jpg

whizkidtheproducer said:
i think it's a stupid thing to say .... there's nothing positive about that term. "Don't ask me if im cooking crack in the kitchen" "If i got that crack" because im not a drug dealer. andmy other new favorite annoying slang term is " My dude" what's poppin "my dude" Im not ya dude....

lol..

I feel ya.........

it's just as stupid as calling those tank top shirts "wife beaters", taking something appalling and trying to make it cool.

Drug references are nothing new when it comes to music.

It's not solely in hip hop or used by the black race either, or a recent trend, as evidenced by this album cover.

f38704muec1.jpg

Personally, I think you're too uptight if you deem the reference to be obscene, or offensive in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
It aint even as serious as y'all makin' it. Personally, I call my beats crack cause that's how I sling em. And if you short wit my money...u know what it is.

firebeatz said:
Crack. superior to the average.
Example of use: "This song is pure crack!!"
Crack is also an illegal substance made from cooking powder cocaine to a rock form.It hit streets across the country in the '80s and became an epidemic.
crackpic.jpg

I remember when it first popped up. My uncle was like, "They got this new shet in Compton called rock. ooooh weee". he had the same dealer as Rick James. My dad's homie had a chance to hook up with Oprah in '83. She was still a fat no name back then. He's gonna die regretting it.

Back