what is Crack Music? Why are catz calling their Music Crack?

DaNOC

I don't get that, please when and if you talk to me refer to me your music as music and not crack. Because I see it as it's slang but that's a poor example, and I almost thought cat was talking about crack. Crack is a drug. I mean what gives?

i think people call their music crack because crack is addictive...so basically they're saying their music is so good that it makes people want more

i think it's a stupid thing to say .... there's nothing positive about that term. "Don't ask me if im cooking crack in the kitchen" "If i got that crack" because im not a drug dealer. andmy other new favorite annoying slang term is " My dude" what's poppin "my dude" Im not ya dude....

lol..

yeahm just slang. but i dont call my music that. just good music...plain and simple. and people want to hear good music again. lol.

So it's safe to say that "dope" means something is good but talking about "crack" is bad. "Crack" has nothing but negative connotations, but it's safe to say "N*****" now. It's acceptable to refer to people at "catz" but "my dude" is out of the question.

I think I need a pen, this is going to get complicated.

it's never been safe to say nigga.. we just accept it... but u know the minute someone non black says it u look at them funny .. even though they could be from the hood or really one of ya niggaz......

I dont use cat either.. i always thought that was wack .. I dont really go with every trent that comes out .. I usually gravitate to what fits me....

just like u wont see those stupid pharell pics that all the producers seem to love now ...

I hat ethose dumb ass things..

yeah, people need to be them selfs, LoL

Yo i got that Crack....LoL...yeah that is gay, Blame Kanye West.

Hours Ago
under_the_influence
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2006
cause your music, its addicting like crack...one hit and you cant get enough.

Oh is that what it is ? LOL So saying "your music is straight fyah is not good enough huh? lol

i think it's a stupid thing to say .... there's nothing positive about that term. "Don't ask me if im cooking crack in the kitchen" "If i got that crack" because im not a drug dealer. andmy other new favorite annoying slang term is " My dude" what's poppin "my dude" Im not ya dude....

lol..

LOL you right, I never address another African american as N***a, or call my music crack, it's good music that's what it is. Boy what I would pay for a cat to say " I got that crack, " while standing next to an officer lol hahahah lol whew.
MashModeEnt CRACK MUSIC IS MUSIC THAT IS GONE SALE REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK CRACK MUSIC IZ ADDICTED! JUST LIKE HOW CRACK HEADZ ARE ADDICTED TO CRACK THEY CANT GET ENUFF! OF IT!

So is D4L crack music? cause I see people addicted to it, they dancing in the streets even lol snapping like crazy lol I'm saying though...... lol

Plumber's crack....or puff the magic crack addict..it all sounds G.A.Y it's a in and out (fad) look at cam and em now "where are they"...............no where ....ight and on that : "late registration by kanye if you noticed he spoke in terms of politics during the 1980's of the reagan administration..crack music it should be called " let's pollute confuse and kill off every person we can cause it;s too overpopulated right now...get'em hooked is what i say

i hate that term....it shows the ignorance of minorities these days....minorities always start some stpid slang....my boy the other day said one of my beats was crack..i kicked him out my house.....it sounds like niggaz today is tryna too hard to be gangsta....say my music is good or bad thats it....i delt wit crack unfortunately and i dont relly want to carry that term to my music.....this lil wanna be heatmakers walking around thinking cuz they music is cracj they achieve the zenith of producing....i dont think the Pharell Milo(thats wat is called for yall non-cultural mofos) is bad i like that is good promo for Skateboard P...but is true niggaz dont wanna be themselves....is hard to be yourself when all these wanna be thugs and gangsters tryna shut down ur creativity personal style and taste....too many 50 cents walking these streets with out any actual experience in tru street life.........ok peps go get urselfs a white tee a fitted some AF1's and some sean john jeans and pretend u killed 13 and sell about 2 k's a month..

You ppl are reading too much into it. And unless you ever been posted up in the kitchen cooking away, you could NEVER understand what CRACK MUSIC really is.
For alot of ppl Crack is the only way to get substancial income ---> link tht to beats.

If someone hands you a pie, but when you cooking it you KNOW there's potential for two in there, you gta GRIND it out ---> If someone hands you a sample...see the link! There's many other ways to deter the meanings of Crack Music (addiction being the most obvious) but unless you've lived it DO NOT USE THIS TERM (same rule applys for white ppl and the word nigger, try it in the next couple hundred years, **** may have blown over by then)

Back