VOTE! LK vs. Gilson

Which beat do you like best?

• LK

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Gilson

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smh...Gilson, Gilson, Gilson. gotta go with my guy on this. drums doper, mixin quality doper. not only did he change up the drums and chops but the hats with them.

Gilson's was better over all, but Likato your's wasn't bad at all and if I remember correctly you are new to sampling? You still did really good IMO. It has a very original sound, respect.

you guys are crazy...lk all the way, no disrespect gilson, but the only tight part of ur beat was the bridge...the drumz elsewhere were off

lk, chops are mad crazy (too crazy at times), and creative, wonder what it would have sounded like with his own bassline instead of a low pass filter. The delayed licks fx is super cool...especially the stutter effect (try that on a liht snare and be amazed)...LK

I gotta say LK. Gilsons mixing and use of effectss was nicer but I just felt LK's beat more.

gunna go with Gilson on this one i was feelin the chops and those drums were beauty. LK your beat was dope too. hard choice.

vote one gilson!... i really envy your drums man! so loose yet neat... great sample work 2 keep it up

Last edited:
voted gilson. i loved that snare and effects... good beat too tho LK

even tho i voted already i forgot to give LK his props. joint was real dope man! but yeah....Gilson Kills son. im rhyme votin now lol

Gilsons is fire. Many Mc's would like to spit over a beat like this, but Lk wasn't bad. It was also good, but it was some different stuff.

Back