vocal samples

man you can get vocal samples from basically everywhere.. you just need to eq/filter them until it sounds good on your music.. :)

To me the best vocal samples come up when you least expect them when you're watching a movie or video. I watch dvd's on windows media player and when I come across a vocal sample I like, I record it in Sound forge. I've built up some unique vocals from various movies. One of my favorites was taken from"40 yr old Virgin" If you're talking about vocal samples that are part of a sample, that's relatively easy for me since many of my favorite sample chops will have vocals in them anyway. That comes from the RZA, DJ Muggs, 9th Wonder chopping style I've come to love. Some of the best parts of the record to sample have vocals in em. They can also make the track more soulful.

Last edited:
To me the best vocal samples come up when you least expect them when you're watching a movie or video. I watch dvd's on windows media player and when I come across a vocal sample I like, I record it in Sound forge. I've built up some unique vocals from various movies. One of my favorites was taken from"40 yr old Virgin"

yeah that's true! I got some badass samples from the Scarface movie too.. so dope!

Back