Vocal Sample One Hits??? Any good kits, resources online?

jaimarec

Hi all,

I am looking for a collection of one-hit vocal samples that are maybe on a youtube video or in a file somewhere online???

You know, like the "yeah", "throw your hands in the air'" and "Hey!"-type samples??

Any help would be awesome

soundcloud.com/srpico

make a list of the words/phrases you want

make a list of how you want each one to be siad (excited, sombre, angry, happy, elated, etc)

make a list of the voice types you want (male low, male midlle, male high), femlae low, female middle, female high, child (meaning pre-teen) etc)

Then let's see what I and others here can do - i.e. let's make this an fp project to share to members of fp

make a list of the words/phrases you want

make a list of how you want each one to be siad (excited, sombre, angry, happy, elated, etc)

make a list of the voice types you want (male low, male midlle, male high), femlae low, female middle, female high, child (meaning pre-teen) etc)

Then let's see what I and others here can do - i.e. let's make this an fp project to share to members of fp

Thing is I'm just looking for cool vocal sounds.. I don't really care what they're saying specifically...

Best example is Runaway by Kanye and maybe "One" by Ghostface.. The samples just sound dope to me, you know?

search soundbites on google, youtube etc.. that should provide you with plenty of stuff from movies,tv show and such. I've done it before but its a patience thing where you have to find and chop wat you like.

Back