Vinyl Online

Everything nowadays is a RIPOFF, and I advise you to skip that overpriced online garbage and just STEAL albums from old peoples houses when theyre at McDonalds enjoying their senior citizens discount (8am-10am).

hahhahaha....

Im a true dusty fingered Sherlock Holmes of wax, and I would never give away my sources for free...

Last edited:
true like dude said, albeit in a thoroughly unhelpful way; the internet is a ripoff when buying vinyl... Just stick to your local spots, get to know the people who work there and the owners if possible, especially if they buy alot of vinyl from old collections... then maybe they can let you in on where some good private collections are, or maybe let you in on there own private stock...

true like dude said, albeit in a thoroughly unhelpful way; the internet is a ripoff when buying vinyl... Just stick to your local spots, get to know the people who work there and the owners if possible, especially if they buy alot of vinyl from old collections... then maybe they can let you in on where some good private collections are, or maybe let you in on there own private stock...

If this new jack seriously loves music, he'll find a way to get his hands on some dope sounds...let him learn like we all did:
BY DOING...

If this new jack seriously loves music, he'll find a way to get his hands on some dope sounds...let him learn like we all did:
BY DOING...

They are all right my dude....I grew up with a record collection from my parents and inherited my initial set. But you will have to hit the streets like the rest of us kid......

Garage sales, craigslist, just keep your eye out...and the other guys were right, old folks are potential gold mine. Get to know them and just ask them if they have records tucked away....

"Old people" are where I got all the records that I have from, I'll try to find other sources too, by "hitting the street"

Back