Video of the records i grabbed today!

RayRayBeats

Beginner Banker
Went to my local record store today. Here's a video showing off the records i nabbed, after which i make a beat with them. Enjoy :) comment if you know anything about these records.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, i never listened to her before. That record is full of GREAT instrumental piano and brass though.

Her records have been heavily sampled though, since she was one of the biggest Rnb acts of the 70s. Probably one of the biggest Rnb singers of all times.

I figured such. I've heard her name a billion times, just never heard her music before. I guess this is why she was sampled so heavily, LOL.

I like how you grabbed the accapella first and built the beat around it while it was playing. Nice beat and it fit the raps nice. I usually find an accapella and try to make it fit a beat I've already made, but now I want to try the other way around.

Sure, I've got a few accapellas that I've been meaning to work with, we'll see what happens. I just posted this beat tape I made in the showcase your music section. No raps on there, but check it out if you've got a few minutes.

FLIPS OUT!

Back