Ummm... soooo...

TracAssassinLokk

when is the next sample battle???

Im sorry but the last one I just listened to was kinda lackluster... please take offense... it just didnt move me at all, except for the last beat wit the Lil Jon samples in it... that -ish was ill...

Soooo... someone get on this next battle thing ASAP... or I'll sponsor one... sample and all, lemme know folks...

Let's get one goin now...I'm free all day/night
im suppose to set it up today , but we can have a manja twa , im spit a sample or gil u got one we can do two battle with gils samplea n my sample thAT I PICK GIVE ME A MIn i post a sample

I can provide a sample.
First 4 or 5 people who say they're down are in...?

a trak ima pm u the sample, a xABITION U IN THIS OR WAHT , so u can show us what a eps can do , i'll put my sp against ur eps lets do this 4way

Last edited:
cant do it today. Its my girls Bday we will be out all day. Im actually getting ready to leave in about 5 minutes waiting for her to finish her makeup.

srm where u at r u inn or what srm ? y or n

we need u too,2 jump inn this b!tch!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

cant do it today. Its my girls Bday we will be out all day. Im actually getting ready to leave in about 5 minutes waiting for her to finish her makeup.
a xabition have a nice day bruh, maybe next battle , i'll post the sample know need for u to post cause i got a hand full of samples to spare, so next battle u inn xabition?

Last edited:
Back