try and sample this

b back in like 30 min with that flipped

HAHA yall need to hear what im cookin up with this sample..b posted soon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the truth

my beat with that nice lil sample from bb king my man hooked up, tell me what yall think

pick a harder sample that joint was already smokin hot fire on the original...all you had to do was add drums....

red eye was hattnenin....landover here

Last edited by a moderator:
heard that ground hum in the beginning of the sample. nice sample tho. this sample sounds hot off vinyl, wouldn't be as good if you sampled it off a cd/mp3

songs title is Summer in the city by B.B. King off of Guess Who record. when i recorded the song it got chopy near the middle on

more people sample this

I wanna see what yall come up with its a hot sample

just was playing around... enjoy
btw that's a hot sample. i think i could sample that cut at least 3 other ways.

Last edited:
cant really do what i want since the sample has the huge bass hum in the background...

Sample Used

Much props to all who flipped that sample. You inspire me. I'm still working on my skills with samples like that. I think I have good equipment to flip samples but i'm not polished in the art. My questions:
What do you do? I figured you just take the sample, maybe put it in a sound forge type of program and chop, eq, FX, every which way until you have the sound you want. Then what? Upload into a sampler, or something like fruity loops? Hardware or software recommended? Then create the beat around the sample? Thanks

Last edited:
Back