try and sample this

Red Eyed Elite said:
biggpapo's is fire...thats for sure
you know red eye, I finished my beat a couple hours after the the sample was posted and was about to throw it up until I heard yours. dawg your beat is BLAZING HOT!!!! you froze me for a bit. I posted it the next day cause I figured "what the hell I already finished it!" thanks for the kind words homie!

I appreciate all of yall feeling my beat. I don't even sample normally I just like doing it on here as a way to hear some constructive criticsm and practice my craft.

creative use of the sample sirflex i just think your volumes are ****ed up dawg

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Eyed Elite said:
I appreciate all of yall feeling my beat. I don't even sample normally I just like doing it on here as a way to hear some constructive criticsm and practice my craft.

creative use of the sample sirflex i just think your volumes are ****ed up dawg

Yea, I don't have monitors just headphones, I really can't tell from my end but I was afraid of that.

you got a real static sound in it son.. too bad , if somebody finds a clean version please post it , so we can make some fire over here .. would be cool i killed that spanish song in the other tread

t mac did you add that piano yourself ? what do yo use for production.? i liked ur beat

o no nevermind , i just see the whole track is on here too

Last edited by a moderator:
ch3ck-ch3ck said:
Just found it

What's the name of this song... And is this really BB King... And the full version of the song you posted is distorted as fcuk...

Last edited:
beat addict said:
you got a real static sound in it son.. too bad , if somebody finds a clean version please post it , so we can make some fire over here .. would be cool i killed that spanish song in the other tread

t mac did you add that piano yourself ? what do yo use for production.? i liked ur beat

o no nevermind , i just see the whole track is on here too

I usee fl studio and acid, naw there is like a pieno in that smaple so i cut like 2 beats of it tossed it inthere

ok yea that shiznit is FIIIIRREEE how the hell do yall do that "flippin"
let me know some tips ..im familiar with and use FLstudio

That Red Eye beat is hot. I am getting ready to check out Sir Flex. Check out my beat and tell me what you think. I'm feeling that SouthOTMack joint too.

Last edited:
bigpharoah said:
That Red Eye beat is hot. I am getting ready to check out Sir Flex. Check out my beat and tell me what you think. I'm feeling that SouthOTMack joint too.

Siht was hot yo. Def feelin that. Funky, nice grove.

Got bored, check it. Hope you have a sub. :)

Last edited:
Back