Trippy, Chilled vibe samples??

So I'm working on a track with a rapper and also wanna make my own ep soon. I'm looking for samples that are extremely chilled out and slightly trippy. Something you could smoke something too...ya know ;) Maybe some of you have found an LP or whatever whilst crate digging that you could share that would fit nicely with what I'm doing? Planning on flipping the samples and creating or finding some niceeeee drums to get that chilled, old school hip hop type of vibe! Thanks to anyone who is willing to share their findings as it's much appreciated!

peace

if you're looking for something rare... and i mean real rare... and special... i doubt people will share... because digging takes a lot of time, for me more than making the actual beat. and quality samples can end up costing you some good money as well, not to mention you may have to purchase them from overseas... your best bet is just going to the record shop that's got a player and start digging thru different types of genres and go from there. sometimes i buy 50 cent records, and i'll buy like 20 bucks worth and see what i can get off them. or sometimes i go in the shop and take my time and listen to records that go for 10 - 20 bucks a piece. then of course you can get lucky on craigslist or ebay

You can also find a lot of good laid-back and chilled LEGAL samplepacks for these type of sounds -

Equipped Music makes some really good samples like this, and for something a little more unique, Electronisounds "Cerebral Ambient Glitch" samplepack is dope.

:)
JUNEBUG

Google search Dinma Drumkits. He has a blog where he gives out free sample packs and drum kits. Pretty chill samples

The Vibes and Rhodes kit by MSXII Audio would probably suit your needs, got some nice laid back sounding stuff with stems as well. $25, but they're really high quality, and you could always find alternative ways of getting them!

you can always create your own atmoshpheres/chill vibes:cheers:
Find some chords you like experimenting with saw waves,etc. from your soft synth of choice
resample it, time stretch, and use filtering and effects.

Back