Timbaland choir windows 7 commercial

So I've watched multiple windows 7 commercials and the choir that comes up whenever a scene is being "reinacted" was also being played in the timbo/kanye video. Has anybody seen either? In the timbo/kanye video it sounds like it's a sample library of similar sounding choirs. Anybody know where I can cop them?!

And if anybody wants to make fun and say, "ohh why don't you find your own samples and stop trying to sound like timbo" don't bother cuz I'm not lol. I just love that sound library. Lemme know if you can help!!!!!!

^people go so hard on the internet. chill hommie. if he's a leech then 'leech him be. better yourself as a 'future producer'. oh i'm sorry, did u 4get y ur here?

Thanks jerrol. And I'm not a leecher jmac. I'm a producer. You must be an angry producer cuz this forum is all you got. and the only way you get off is if you come on hear thinking your some Internet thug trying to take a simple harmless question and turn it into something that sounds so dumb that the "leecher" should be prosecuted lol . Damn, why don't you shoot the next person that asks a question regarding timbo. So if you don't know me and your calling me a leecher, then that must make you a hater! Now does anyone know where a leecher can get that sound library?!! Lol

scour the internet until its clean. look until u can't look anymore. grab a dutch, a gram and look for sound libraries. no handouts

try any random hip hop pack that starts with "DA" and replaces all S's with Z's

Back